Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Apartment Living.


















I'm a hoarder of trinkets. I'll admit it. But isn't that what truly makes a living space unique? I have become quite obsessed with buying decor for my big girl apartment. As you can see, anything that remotely resembles a bunny or cat, I can't resist. This is my first adult apartment, and I couldn't be prouder of how far it's come since the beginning. I still have a long way to go till everything is exactly to my liking! Also, you can never go wrong with white and gold. It goes with everything, I promise. Next on my list, my bedroom. Wish me luck...

Favorite Home Living Stores (most of what is pictured you can find at these places):
West Elm
Anthropology 
Z Gallerie
Target
Urban Outfitters
Home Goods
World Market


Until next time <3 


1 comment: